The Noritz motto is: “Noritz – Always Hot!” That’s a bold claim, but from a bold company that in 1966 introduced the world to the first tankless water heater.
Noritz is the innovative leader of the tankless water heater industry. With its ongoing commitment to technological advances and superior customer service, Noritz continues to deliver the best-in-class quality expected from a trusted brand.
Founded in 1951, Noritz has since held its place at the fore, pioneering advanced technological solutions and variety for its customers. Noritz is the only manufacturer to provide its customers with a full selection of tankless water heater options—specifically based on customer need. Noritz even asserts that their eco-friendly tankless systems will save homeowners up to 40% on utility bills.
The Noritz Tankless Water Heating Difference
In addition to priding themselves on quality customer service with informed and available representatives, the proven and trusted Noritz brand provides a variety of tankless water heater solutions:
- Eco-tough: High-efficiency!
- Pro-tough: Durability-engineered!
- Value solutions: Affordable and reliable!
Noritz ensures that consistent hot water is always available in your home. Here’s how they do it:
- Hot water is turned on to desired temperature
- Cold water enters the heater while the sensor detects water flow
- The computer automatically ignites the burner
- Water circulates around heat exchangers and the burner heats the water to the precisely designated temperature
- The tankless water heater system then provides a continuous supply of hot water
Essentially, when the faucet on any fixture is turned to hot, the water is hot, and remains so until turned off.
As there are specific reasons to choosing Noritz, there are also clear advantages to investing in a tankless versus conventional water heater.
Proven Quality Standards
Tankless water heaters provide many rewards over their conventional counterparts:
- Space savers (tankless water heaters are about the size of a carry-on suitcase)
- Provide continuous hot water
- Save money on utility bills
- Typically last twice as long as conventional water heaters
- Eliminate sediment keeping water fresh and clean
Tankless water heaters are more cost efficient and have less of an environmental impact. They take up less space, and work more effectively in providing you and your family with immediate hot water at the touch of the faucet.
Tankless water heaters are more cost efficient and have less of an environmental impact. They take up less space, and work more effectively in providing you and your family with immediate hot water at the touch of the faucet. Contact Arnett’s to get one of your own today!