Black Tank Anti-Scale – AS100
Sterilight Ultraviolet System
Ultraviolet light is a natural, cost effective, & environmentally friendly disinfection process for use in recreational facilities, homes, and other areas where safe, healthy water is a concern. UV destroys infectious microbes by directing light to their reproductive mechanism. Consequently, the risk of disease is eliminated.
- Immediate process (No storage tank required)
- Beneficial minerals are not removed
- Economical disinfection process
- No byproducts created;
- Environmentally friendly
- No unpleasant tastes or odors (As caused by chlorine)
- 99% destruction of bacteria, virus, and protozoan cysts (Giardia lamblia and Cryptosporidium) at rated flow.
- 304 stainless steel reactor chamber (316SS available on request)
- Open end quartz sleeve and aluminum gland nuts
- Audio/visual annual lamp change reminder
- Audible lamp failure indicator
- Visual “Power On” LED
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 psi (8.62 bar)
- Ambient temperature: 36-104°F (2-40°C)
- The Silver™ ICE power supply visually displays the remaining lamp life and will go into alarm if the lamp
- The power supply has a sealed case to prevent damage from accidental water intrusion and is fully CSA and CE compliant
- Drinking water disinfection
- Wastewater water disinfection
- Process water disinfection
- Industrial affluent water disinfection
- Also used for non-disinfection applications such as dechlorination in many process industries.
|Model # / SKU||Flow Rate*||Lamp Watts||Inlet/Outlet Connection (Inches)||Dimensions, Inches||Shipping
|@ 16 mJ/cm2||@ 40 mJ/cm2||Cell
(Dia. × L)
(L × W × H)
|UV001||4.0||15.0||2.0||7.5||17||½” MNPT||2.5” × 17”||19” × 8.1” × 2.5”||6|
UV001 is 100-130v/50-60Hz.
Flow Rate listed are dose dependent. 40 mJ/cm2 = NSF/EPA Standard. 16 mJ/cm2 = US Public Health Standard.
Note: Microorganisms require varying UV dose levels for destruction. Some of the common organisms and their corresponding dosage level are shown below.
|1. 2-log reduction
2. 4-log reduction
Prevent scale formation to improve efficiency and prolong the life of your water heater, household appliances, or other downstream equipment.
The anti-scale media prevents scale by transforming dissolved hardness minerals into harmless, inactive microscopic crystal particles. These crystals stay suspended in the water and are passed to drain. The filters require very little maintenance, no backwashing and no salt. Typical hardness problems, especially build-up of scale in heating elements, pipes, water heaters, boilers and on fixtures are no longer a concern.
- Prevent scale formation to improve efficiency and prolong the life of downstream equipment.
- Easy to install: No drain line or electrical connections needed
- Save Money: More Cost Effective to Operate than a Traditional Water Softener
- Save Space: No Regeneration Means no Brine Tank or Bags of Salt
- Efficient “Green” Operation: Zero Discharge. No backwash, salt, or electricity is required.
- Easy Maintenance: No downtime due to regeneration or backwash. Simply replace the anti-scale cartridge when their useful life has been exhausted.
- Known to reverse existing scaling problems
- No salt or chemicals required
- Pressure relief housings, inlet ball valve, and filter wrench included for easier filter replacement
- Use as Pretreatment to Reverse Osmosis will Prevent Membrane Scaling and Prolong Membrane Life
- Durable Polypropylene Filter Cartridge Shell
- Built-in 100 micron reticulated poly foam pre filter to prevent contamination buildup in the resin bed
- Built-in 20 micron spun-bonded polypropylene post filter to prevent media fines from being washed out of the filter cartridge
- Reverse Osmosis Membrane System
- Water Heaters
- Household Appliances
- Coffee Makers
- Ice Machines
- Steam Generators
|Model Number / SKU||For Use in Housing||Service Flow Rate|
|SI50||10″ Standard||0.6 gpm||1.5 gpm|
- Operating Limits: MAX Pressure: 90psi (6.3kg/cm2); MAX Temperature: 100°F(38°C)
- Capacity: Anti-scale cartridges do not have a grain removal capacity, however, other contaminants present in the water will gradually degrade the effectiveness of the cartridge. Change the cartridge at least once every two years.